Monday 28 November 2011

Sewing Cafe!

I have a post in the works for the easiest Christmas decorations you can imagine (so easy that once I post it I won't be able to give them to anyone I know...) But in the meantime, I had to share this. I am SO VERY EXCITED about this new business/cafe/social enterprise that's opening just up the road!

http://www.sewingbeecafe.co.uk/

The Sewing Bee Cafe lets you hire a range of machines by the hour. They even have a knitting machine! Once they get up and running properly (Wednesday), there will be a lovely cutting table, various sewing experts on hand, and...A QUILTING MACHINE! I cannot wait to break that baby in.

The lady who's running it seems just lovely, and very open to ideas. You can hire the place our for a workshop or a 'sewcial' party, or pop in for the very child-friendly opening hours of 1-8 30pm.

Excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment